Cyber Security Forum
Stay Current with RBTC Cyber Security Forum
Be part of a longstanding staple of the Roanoke-Blacksburg technology community! The RBTC Cyber Security Forum draws some of the best, most experienced IT and cyber security professionals from around the region for our one-of-a-kind events. Excellent for networking and engaging with the evolving nature of IT, the RBTC Cyber Security Forum provides a place to make great connections and keep your skills sharp.
The forum meets quarterly between Roanoke and the New River Valley to dive into the most cutting-edge cyber topics. Led by the region’s most knowledgeable professionals, events run the gamut of panels, live and hands-on hacking events, demos, and meetups.
There are multiple ways to get involved either as a participant, leader, or sponsor!
- Join the RBTC Cyber Slack Channel
- Support the forum! We have multiple sponsorship options available at the event or series level.
- Know someone who’d make a great presenter? Reach out to us and let us know!
- Subscribe to our mailing list to stay on top of upcoming events
- And of course, attend our unique events. From hack-a-thons, to defense strategies, you’re sure to learn something new.
Sign up to receive technical updates and announcements from the global cyber sphere. This mailing list is managed by an RBTC member and shares various updates and cyber-specific topics sourced from around the globe.
Apply for Membership
Join the RBTC
Expand Your Network
By joining the RBTC, you will realize incredible opportunities to grow as an entrepreneur and, in turn, become a valued voice for others.