- This event has passed.
Online KAI Discovery Workshop: Positioning Your Ideas for Acceptance
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Want to know more about KAI? Want to know your own KAI score and gain insights into your preferred problem-solving style? Would you like to improve how well your ideas are accepted in your team?
Find out more at our exciting new online workshop. Dr Rob Sheffield will give you an overview of Adaption-Innovation, and an introduction into some of its applications in leadership, team dynamics, and especially in the area of effective strategies for communicating your ideas for acceptance by fellow team members.
This workshop is ideal for people who are interested in adaption-innovation, personality and its impact, management of change, leadership, and the science of teams. It is designed for anyone who would like an introduction to KAI and its implications.
Participants will complete the KAI online in advance of the workshop. Results will be shared confidentially during the workshop with time allotted for a brief overview of how your KAI results are meaningful to you.
Dr Rob Sheffield will:
- Explain Adaption-Innovation
- Highlight key implications for leadership and leading change
- Confidentially provide your KAI results (for those completing before the workshop)
- Provide online networking with your fellow professionals
- Share strategies for improving idea acceptance given one’s problem-solving style