Precision Neuroscience Conference
May 25 - May 26
Advancing neuroscience-based precision medicine: The international Precision Neuroscience Conference builds on a collaboration between Nordic and Virginia universities to advance neuroscience-based precision medicine, including diagnosis and treatment. The 2022 Conference will explore four thematic areas: Mental Health, Neurodevelopment, Brain Cancer; and Aging, Neurodegeneration, and Injury.
Who should attend?
- Master’s, M.D., and Ph.D. students and trainees
- Postdoctoral fellows
- Residents and attendings specializing in brain disorders
- Faculty interested in precision neuroscience research
- The conference registration fee for regular attendees is $275 USD. The graduate student rate is $75 USD, or $100 USD including up to two dinners
- Lodging and conference sessions will take place at the Hotel Roanoke in downtown Roanoke, Virginia. Hotel Roanoke reservation pricing: $169 per night (single occupancy); $189 per night (double occupancy); $20 each additional person, per day. Book your room online or call 866-594-4722
- Submit your poster abstract online
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines