No matter where you find yourself in the startup pipeline, if you are building a technology-based business with high-growth potential, RAMP wants to connect you to our regional resources.
If you’ve taken steps to form your company and have two or more founders with a minimum viable product, you may want to consider applying to join a RAMP-in-Residence cohort.
Applications are open now through Aug. 14.
Accepted companies can expect to be engaged in the program two full days a week for the duration of a 12-week program.
Every member of a RAMP cohort has access to a program that includes:
- 1:1 expert mentoring as well as access to content mentors covering the world of business knowledge
- Free office space with hi-speed internet access
- Access to angel and VC investors through Demo Day presentations
- $20,000 in equity-free funding
- Free membership in the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council for 2 years
- Free membership to GAN for the lifetime of your company
- Free membership to the Shenandoah Club for 3 years
- Three additional years of ongoing support through Exit RAMP
RAMP and RBTC are part of Verge, a collaborative strategic alliance established to grow the region’s innovation economy.