Join us on April 19th for breakfast and a talk on Cryptocurrency presented by Stan Larimer! Enjoy networking and a meal while learning more about trends in Cryptocurrency for 2018.
On Christmas Eve 2017, Stan Larimer appeared on Coast to Coast AM live for four hours talking about the major trends in cryptocurrencies for the coming year. Here are a few of them he will talk about at Tech & Toast:
- TREND 1: The Flight to Safety from Dollar Abuse
- TREND 2: The Flight to Safety from Crypto Abuse
- TREND 3: The Dark Side of Trading Freedom for Safety
- TREND 4: The Great Bitcoin Train Wreck of 2018
- TREND 5: Real Time Institutional Grade Blockchains
- TREND 6: Easy Adoption and Good Customer Support
- TREND 7: Regulation is Dead, Long Live Regulation!
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Time: 7:15- 9:00am
Location: The Inn at Virginia Tech – Latham Ballroom | 901 Prices Fork Road, Blacksburg, VA 24060
Fee: $25.00 Member before 4/14/2018 | $35.00 between 4/15 – 4/18
$50.00 Future Member before 4/14/2018 | $60.00 between 4/15 – 4/18