Date: March 27, 2020 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 1 hour, FREE to all virtual registrants
COVID-19 has created a sudden unforeseen shift in workplace dynamics. Many workers are now faced with working remotely, possibly with expanded responsibilities.
In this session, you’ll learn best practices for navigating the new reality of Work from Home so you can be engaged and effective. We’ll cover:
- Best practices for setting up a functional work environment at home
- Communications: staying connected and engaged without the benefit of proximity
- How to be effective with your new video/web conferencing tools
- Useful Apps & Tools to boost your effectiveness
- Considerations for managers with distributed teams
Agenda: 40-minute presentation with Parker Pearson, Advanced Logic Industries; 20-minute Q&A.
Vice President, Marketing
Parker is a seasoned Marketing & Business Development executive who has been effectively working in a distributed work environment since 2004. When not at work, Parker can be found out and about running on the Roanoke Greenway, hiking, kayaking and horseback riding.
Brought to you by:
Advanced Registration Required:
Please complete your registration online, and a follow-up email will be sent to you from the meeting organizer regarding the Webex link and virtual participant guidelines. Thank you for being a part of this session!