With a rapidly growing innovation ecosystem in the Roanoke-Blacksburg region, RBTC is rolling out new and enhanced member benefits with all new memberships and renewals.
The Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council, part of the Verge alliance, includes more than 100 member companies across 15+ industries with a mission to support and promote the growth of the regional technology community. The shared vision of RBTC, RAMP, and the Verge alliance is for the Roanoke and New River Valleys to be globally recognized for innovation, entrepreneurship, and talent assets.
Almost any company or individual can find a membership level that’s right for them, that supports the growth of the innovation economy in the region, and provides access to a network of thought leaders and industry professionals.
Membership levels include:
- Individual Membership
- Technology Company Membership, 1-20 employees
- Technology Company Membership, 21+ employees
- Ecosystem Partner Membership (for non-technology companies), 1-49 employees
- Ecosystem Partner Membership (for non-technology companies), 50+ employees
- Plus, three annual partner options with enhanced benefits, including recognition at events, TechNite tickets, and custom digital marketing benefits
As an RBTC member company, all of your employees get access to all of the benefits listed below.
- Member Pricing for all RBTC Events (40+ annually)
- Member Directory Listing (coming soon)
- Job Board Access
- Internship, Talent, and Leadership Development Program Access
- Group Forums
- Connection with Regional Leaders & Access to Subject Matter Experts
- Tech Leaders Newsletter
- Regional Technology Peer Advisory Groups
- Volunteer & Networking Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
RBTC is part of the Verge alliance, which provides advocacy, programming, talent attraction/development, and connectivity to elevate the greater technology and biotechnology sectors in GO Virginia’s Region 2.
Additionally, RBTC, RAMP, and Verge are working to create more resources for the technology community that you are already a part of. The RBTC hired a technology talent strategist to support member companies in attracting and retaining talent and is advocating on the state level for increased funding for tech and biotech. The RBTC is also instrumental in the Roanoke Biotech Project, which will bring wet and dry labs, an innovation studio, and enhanced innovation programming to the region.
If you are interested in membership or an annual partnership, you can see all of the options here.